Thursday, April 3, 2008

What makes me lol...

Alright so I'm starting this thing out saying how hilarious I find little things in life to be--like the fact that when this site tells you to "Enter your email address" it says "must already exist" right beside it...*snicker*

yes-I am always snickering to myself--its sad really--most people who see me probably think I'm laughing at them or am a deranged individual--which may be true

but most likely I'm making up a lame pun or corny joke in my head--I'm just that awesome

oh yeah--and i do this alot (----) and (......)----so get used to it xP

I SIGN OFF promising myself *puts hand on Bible* that I will update this often and will always tell the truth (holding nothing back)--and I sign off thanking someone for inspiring me to start a blog *cough*Anthony*cough*

p.s.--I chose that^^ title for my first blog because I actually entitled a college paper exactly that--and wow I just realized how lame that was heh >.>;;

2 comments:

Anthony Joseph said...

what are you talking about add as a friend. you can link my page on your sidebar. i linked yours.

Ash said...

Dude... I didn't inspire you? I've blogged for YEARS. :(