Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go Hug A Tree

ok so I AM SICK of hearing about Earth and environmentally friendly this and that

I have always been somewhat conscious and tried to maintain a healthy relationship with the environment but I now think that everyone just needs to calm down...

I mean has anyone else noticed the new fad I am talking about? MAKE YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING YOU DO "GREEN" and that makes you cool

I do appreciate what people are trying to do...but I still don't believe that humans have THAT negative of an impact on this planet and it's atmosphere(and yes I realize that this post is going to upset whoever reads it b/c people feel strongly about this subject)

I am also sick of this presidential election already...I'm sad that it seems to be a BIG JOKE so far and nobody seems to be a choice candidate

and I am semi-sick of being in greenville all the time...anyone want to take a trip to Chicago for about week? (I checked greyhound ticket prices and it'd be like 100 bucks round trip) seriously--I want to go on vacation

anyway I feel better to get these things off my chest...and will try to rant less in future blogs

3 comments:

Eric Williams said...

I'll go to Chicago with you :D.

Anthony Joseph said...

how bout we go to new york or seattle instead. i want to go to these two places and i have never been. it is a good idea. we can go over the summer.

also, we do have a very negative impact on the earth.

Ash said...

I know what you mean about the green thing, I'm really glad that people are trying but I feel like it's just another bandwagon that everyone will be hopping off pretty soon. But yeah, I totally want to go to Chicago.