Saturday, April 12, 2008

My 13 yr old self

I got this idea from someone else...

My 13 yr old self would be pretty happy with the way life is turning out for us.

He would be sad that I don't live in Georgia anymore.
He wouldn't believe that I don't have a crush on Britney Spears.
He wouldn't understand why I don't like anime/manga as much as he does, but he'd still sit back and watch cartoons/scifi with me.
He would wonder why I don't draw as much as him.
He would be happy that I don't struggle with self asteem so much anymore.
He would be shocked to hear that Ellen is grown up and has a real job.
He would be dissapointed that I'm not too much involved in a Youth Group anymore.
He wouldn't be able to handle the fact that Pogo isn't around anymore.
He would still rock out to my music with me, but he would wonder why our brand new cd player was replaced by an ipod.
He wouldn't like the fact that someone stole all the cds he burnt/mixed/bought.
He would be shocked that my hair turned curly and brown.
He would be surprised that I am going to the University of South Carolina where dad went.

2 comments:

Anthony Joseph said...

i really liked this and a lot of those lines would be the same for me.

Eric Williams said...

"He would be happy that I don't struggle with self asteem so much anymore."

This one surprises me :(.
The others are nostalgic.